Economic Development: Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS)
CEDS is intended to:
- formulate programs that create jobs
- raise income levels
- diversify the economy
- improve quality of life
The CEDS document identifies:
- needs, potentials and resources of an area
- the community’s vision and goals
- strategic directions for an action plan
- priority projects via District Public Improvements Program
ETDD’s Executive Committee is the designated body to develop and approve the CEDS.
Below is the link to download a PowerPoint presentation on the ETDD SWOT Full Package.